Come celebrate Daniel Boone Family Festival. With Fort Dobbs Re-enactors, historical tours and kids areas ~ it's history, shopping, downtown crafters & local merchants, and plenty of entertainment for the entire family.
All Day Entertainment at Junker's Mill Outdoor Theatre
- Crafters: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 1:00 to 2:00 PM - Tommy Chandler/Blue Grass
- 2:15 to 3:15 PM - Frozen T-Shirt and hula hoop contest
Hula Hoop and Frozen T-Shirt Registration day of festival at Relay for Life.
- 3:30 to 4:45 PM - Folsom Prison Gang Band
- 5:00 to 6:15 PM - Tony Bailey Band
- 6:45 to 8:30 PM - Headliner Event "Mountain Heart Band"
These are free concerts ~ Bring your own lawn chair for these events.
Evening performance only ~ there will be a $5 charge for
wristbands for alcohol purchase. (no coolers please)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 336/909-2263
10:15 AM, 12:30 PM & again at 2:15 PM
Joppa Cemetery (burial site of Squire & Sarah Boone)
Bear Creek Boone Site
Boone Trail Marker in Farmington
Jesse A. Clement House (interior)
The Bull Hole
Tour of Veach’s Musterground
Revolutionary War Hero Richmond Pearson’s Gravesite
Historic Zachary Holt House
Village Museum of Cooleemee
Tours are $5.00 and will be provided on a bus or van